Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Corsage Tee

I followed this tutorial here at hopestudios to make my tees. They were so easy to do, anyone with a needle and thread can do it. If you make any let me know.
When i do my next one i'll make alittle tutorial with a few tips and secrets that i found to make it easier.
And all you need for this is, 2 tees the same color, oldnavy had there basic tee on sale for $3 on the weekend so i stocked up. But targets or walmarts tees would work.




The purple one has been through the wash and dryer (thanks to Brett, who i can't be mad at because i think it looks cuter and it still fits!) But the most important thing is it's still together. I wasn't sure how well the flowers would stay on.


And these girls over here from enchantresses 3 made their own tutorial to make the above tee found at jcrew. I'm going to try the heart tutorial next. I have a vneck tee waiting to have something sewn on it.

I don't know about you but i'm so into ruffles these days i think i'm going to try to make one of these, the cardi would be so cute. I found this tutorial here to help me.



I thought this would be cute to make. The possibilities are endless.

Have fun shirt making girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment